"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, June 14, 2021

June Vintage Journal Page Swap

This month's page swap had no theme so I used some of the bits laying around, leftovers from other projects, to create this page focusing on botanicals and birds in a green color scheme.

 


The front page has a collaged background with papers and a doily. The focal images are birds and a flower cut from books and a label and butterfly.



The back has a triple-tiered layered pocket with doilies on the flaps.




This shows the flaps raised. Each pocket holds a botanical/ bird journal card.
I love the William Morris paper which is a digital I purchased.




2 comments:

Liane said...

I am the recipient of this beautiful Journal Page, thank you Susan !!!!!!

Liane :-)

Linda Manning Findley said...

Liane, you are a lucky lady ... another great job Susan!!!