"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Someone bought my art!

 The elementary school my grand boys in Albuquerque attend held an art week at the end of April promoting art in schools. They had galleries of classes' artwork and many art activities for the kids. The PTA sponsored an online auction (due to Covid) to raise money for the art program.

I donated this piece. It is a vintage paper collage on a 12"x12" canvas and includes various papers, inks, paint, postage stamps and tea bags. I was very excited that a few people bid on it (one of whom was my daughter so that probably doesn't count) and the final bid was the second highest bid of any of the   auction items. I was happy to contribute to the boys' school and know that someone liked my art!





1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

congrats and well done for the school ...