"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, May 4, 2007

Life and Art

Life sometimes gets in the way of art. I can't believe it's been more than a week since posting here - and I had been so good at posting almost daily! I've been working more hours at the scrapbook store - this is National Scrapbook Weekend! And my husband and I just spent several days in Chicago helping one of our daughters move to a new apartment. Lots of work but the move went smoothly and she is now settled several blocks from her old apartment but closer to her other sister who also lives there.

Today our son, who lives in San Francisco, had a three-hour layover in Dallas on his way to Jordan and Syria so we picked him up, fed him and returned him in time for his connection. On Monday and Tuesday we will be driving to Lubbock to pack up and pick up our youngest daughter from her first year at Texas Tech. Hopefully everyone will then stay put for awhile.

So, my art projects are getting nowhere right now!

No comments: