"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I won!

I just found out I won the April Style Try drawing on http://www.zneart.com! This site showcases a specific style each month and April's style was "shabby chic." A special gallery is set up for each Style Try and everyone who posts artwork that month is entered into a drawing for a prize which relates to the style of the month. I posted the one of the projects I had made for the Design Team April challenge and a tag. And I've won four beautiful collage sheets from www.enchantedmercantile.com. (Check out their website as they have wonderful images.) This is so exciting as I rarely win anything!

1 comment:

Penny Rabbit said...

Congrats...isn't it exciting to win art stuffs?! I checked out the collage sheet site....will have to order some of those!