"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, August 13, 2007

More art from last week



This is a two-page layout for a "Scrap-a-doodle" class I'm teaching. It's a doodling class. The photo came out pretty bright - in real life these pages are much more subdued. It's also hard to see the iridescent Stickles I used on some of the flowers. I used mostly freehand doodling along with some doodles from the Whimsical Doodle Genie.


This is a wedding card I made for a dear friend's son who was married on Saturday. Turquoise was the bride's color - I used a patterned iridescent cardstock from The Paper Cut (Chic Variety Pack) for the card. I rubbed Adirondack "Stream" ink on the same cardstock for the center strip. This cardstock colors beautifully. LOVE is white embossed on vellum and the lace is a wide piece left over from a previous sewing project.


I joined a Western-themed ATC mingle and made this ATC for my partner. The three cowgirls and sentiment are part of an unmounted stamp from The Queen's Dresser Drawers. I used Cosmo Cricket paper for the background - love that paper!

No comments: