"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Scrapstashers project

Tuesday was the monthly scrapstashers class again - how can the months go by so quickly? The project was another fantastic one. We had to bring an unfinished frame with glass, rubons, scraps of coordinating papers, paint and lots of buttons to coordinate. Since I am currently in love with the Graphic 45 Fashionista line and loving doing projects (for me!) with this paper, I took those papers.

This is what we made! Everyone's came out differently because of the papers and colors they chose, but I LOVE mine!

This was such an easy project, too. Once the frame was painted, the papers were cut into squares to fit the frame. The backing was removed from the frame and the glass glued into the back channel. The buttons were adhered with glue dots directly to the glass and the rubon added at the bottom. Sorry for the glare on the photo from the glass.

Here's a close-up of the rubon and some of the papers. This project makes me happy!


1 comment:

Robin said...

Beautiful piece Susan!