I've been trying to get this project finished for awhile now as it was meant to be my spring door arrangement and spring is almost over! I'm thinking it will do fine all summer too.
I used a large tin can which I emptied, cleaned and spray-painted white. I then "squished" it together and Modpodged papers from the Perfect Harmony line from Daisy Bucket. The pink strip has white rickrack glued on with wire threaded through several buttons. I used the crop-a-dile (love that tool!) to punch holes in the sides and used two pieces of wire for hanging the bucket. I added grungeboard butterflies (painted with Tim Holtz crackle paint) and buttons to the hanger. Here's the finished project hanging on my front door to welcome one and all.
Remember, you can click on any picture for a close-up.