"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I won!

I am the First Place Winner in the Maya Road Summer of Fun Recipe Card Contest! I can't believe it and am so excited. You can see the announcement in their latest newsletter here. (Scroll down about halfway.) I submitted the "Journey Case and Album" I designed and taught as a class this summer using Maya Road's chipboard case and album. The prize includes having the project and instructions on their website and receiving $150 of their products! I can't wait to see what fun stuff they send me.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Congratulations!!!

Robin said...

WOW! Congrats on your win Susan!

Alice said...

What a wonderful entry. I'm so glad your art is out where others can enjoy it. Congratulations!!!