"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, February 7, 2011

Next LBH Art Group Project

Our next Art Group meeting will be this Friday - one session in the morning and one in the evening.  This month we will be focusing on paper collage and this is a sneak peek of the sample collage I made.  Everyone will be making their own unique 8"x10" collage on canvas board along with a 3D puffy paper mache heart.  



For any locals, there is still room in the class so if you're interested, contact the Little Blue House (see the blog HERE) for more information.

Also, starting tomorrow until Saturday, all papers and embellishments are 30% off ! We have to make room for all the new orders from CHA which will be arriving shortly!

3 comments:

LollyChops said...

Oh how I wish I could be there too!

Kristyn said...

Susan- I can't wait to see the whole project!! I really enjoyed art group last month, I learn so much and had a great time making those tags! :)

Linda Manning Findley said...

looks great ... know everyone will have a great time and end up with a super collage ... Linda F