"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's that time of the month again...

for another Front Porch Kit that is!  Want to see some sneak peeks?  I thought so!  This kit is as fabulous as previous ones - they keep getting better!



Look at these gorgeous colors!  I spy some letters and numbers too.  And check out that cute crocheted embellishment.  What's that in the top photo on the right?

Stay tuned for more sneaks the rest of the week.  Due to technical issues on our website, pre-orders online will not be available until tomorrow, but you may call The Little Blue House today at 817-431-7930 to reserve yours.

The full kit reveal will be Monday, August 22!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh I didn't notice that deal inthe right hand corner...you have my interest peeked.. so wish I had some mulah! thanks for the sneek peek Susan

Linda Hahn said...

I'm loving the items I'm seeing in the kit, but I don't have the moolah for it this month!!