"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Card for All Seasons

The next Card Keepers Class at The Little Blue House will feature four cards, one for each season of the year. Using the same basic design, each "Front Door" is decorated for a particular season or holiday.

Spring

Summer

Fall

Winter


These are so much fun to make!! 

Come join us on Tuesday, August 28, either daytime (10 am - 1 pm) or evening (6 - 9 pm).  Reservations are being taken now - call the store at 817-431-7930 or stop by to sign up.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I so love these... this will be my Christmas card this year... thanks Susan.. so sad I missed the class.

Linda Hahn said...

I really wanted to take this class, but was babysitting. The cards are adorable!