"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, August 24, 2012

What would you make with a coffee cup sleeve?

I am hosting a swap this month and the theme is to use a coffee cup sleeve in any project.  This is what I came up with: two little mini notebooks made from just one sleeve!




I used scrap papers to cover either the inside or outside covers and painted the remaining covers. For the booklet, I cut a sheet of thin white copy paper into multiple pages, folded them in half and stacked inside the covers. Then I punched holes to sew pearl cotton through to keep the pages intact. 

This was a fun and quick project and a great way to recycle coffee sleeves and scrap papers and embellishments.

4 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

super cute gift cards and sooooo green in so many ways .... Linda F

Unknown said...

I would make that! lol
Very cute Susan.

DeeDee said...

ok I am in.... ummm what should I do...

DeeDee said...

oh yeah.. these are darling Susan... :D