"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another Front Porch Kit Layout

Here is another layout I created with the "Say Cheese" Front Porch Kit.



Our oldest grandson, Carl, started walking in January at around 10 months old and we visited him just afterwards.  Our photos of our little walk to the park were perfect for some of the papers and embellishments of this kit.

This is the left page. I painted and added Stickles to the little chipboard pennants in the kit and strung them for a banner. I love the black and white Thickers alphabet stickers that were included.



This is the right page where I used 2 more of the chipboard pennants but glued them end-to-end under the fussy-cut paper strips to make them look like one piece (see closeup photo below).  The "laugh" in the upper right corner is a very cute large paper clip included in the kit.





I still have one more project that I hope to share in a few days.



No comments: