"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

DLP unPlanner 2016 - March Week 3

March 19 - Week 3
Art Challenge: Use arrow(s) as focal point
List Ten: Ten Dream Destinations



This is my spread for the third week. I used a white printout and scraped with turquoise and yellow Dylusions paints. The banners for the dates are punched from an ad I received in the mail. I used collage paper for the spine with hand-painted reinforcers. In addition, there are rub ons, stickers, stamps and washi tape.




To save space (my binder is about full!) I added the List Ten on the back of the Dare 2B list from the week before. I printed it on white and used Distress Inks on a background stamp, misting it with water before stamping to achieve a watercolor effect. The bullet points are the centers of hand-painted reinforcer stickers.



For the PAC I used a journal card from Jamie Doughtery's Creating with Faith since it seemed appropriate for Easter week coming up.  I didn't do much to the card - outlined the cross, added Illustrated Faith black word stickers, stamped the arrow and splattered with diluted white paint.







1 comment:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Susan~
I love your colorful and fun planners! I would love to venture doing some with color and the writing would be good OT for me as well!