"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January finished


Happy February!

I finished the last of January's calendar yesterday. I used acrylic paints for the background of both pages and stenciled white flowers randomly. The white numbers for the dates are VERY old rub-ons - think they might have been Making Memories and must be from my very early days of paper crafting! The black tag on the right page is one I did from a recent video of Roben-Marie Smith. The black "x's" are hand-stitched and then I machine-stitched around the perimeter of the tag. What to do with it once it was completed? Put it in my journal of course!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

I still have some of those old MM rubbings and love them. They go on like butter!

Confession ... not only do I look at your creations, I enlarge to lurk at your daily doings. Does this make me a bad/nosy person?

xo
SuZeQ