"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, February 3, 2017

Happy Mail Day!

Today was an exciting, happy mail day - I received my "The Planner Society" exclusive planner kit and Traveler's Notebook finally! I pre-ordered this in October or November as an early Christmas gift to me, knowing it wouldn't ship until February.

This is the full planner kit. There are 6 double-sided sheets of paper, 2 sticker sheets, tabs and labels, 2 rolls of washi, a glittery pen, a girl stamp, package of die cuts, a girl paper clip, pack of 7  3"x3" journal cards and a darling sticky note pad (dresses).  The first photo is mine; second is from the website where you can see everything better. Even the paper bags this was packed in are adorable and match the papers!




And this is the Traveler's Notebook which is gorgeous! I am in love with the pattern, which is why I ordered in first place. It is made of "faux" leather but is matte rather than shiny. The inside is beautiful too, lined with white with black bows printed "leather" and with pockets both on the inside front and back covers in light pink "leather" with multiple pockets and a pen loop. It even came in this precious muslin bag.  Again, first photo is mine and second is from website (better photos).












I am so excited about these! Can't wait to start using everything. Unfortunately they are no longer available so I'm so glad I didn't hesitate to pre-order when I saw them.




1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

LOVE me some happy mail, too. I know you will have a blast filling this book with all of your happiness. Looking forward to seeing it all.

xo
SuZeQ