"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Quirky Collage #4 - Veronica

Another collage from Joanne at crafty hodges. Her name is Veronica. I basically followed along with Joanne and did exactly what she did. There's a little bit of stenciling with Distress ink in the background, colored pencil work and details with a Micron pen.



 I am loving these little collages! There are still two weeks to go in the series and next week we will be using magazine images along with the collage sheets.

It's going to be a little quiet on here for the next week or so. I am leaving tomorrow to go to Albuquerque to babysit the two boys while their parents are gone for the weekend. Then I will fly home Saturday night (my hubby will be staying on to do babysitting duty thru Sunday) and Sunday driving to a small week-long retreat in Taylor, TX. There will be seven of us and everyone does a project (and meal) for a day. So looking forward to this! I will share our projects when I return.

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Lucky you. Babysitting and then retreating. I'm overdue for the retreats.

Have fun!
xo
SuZeQ