"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Last week

This is what's currently happening in my life. We are in the midst of a full master bathroom remodel along with tearing out tile and carpet throughout the entire downstairs to replace with wood flooring.

Last week they started with the bathroom.

BEFORE:




AFTER first day:



Before tub was removed


This Monday they started tiling the shower. Can't wait to see it.

Oh, and other news - our fridge and freezer went out on Sunday night. And the bad news is we need a new one. The other was 12 years old and the tech said nowadays you can only expect 6-7 years for a fridge! As they say "they don't make them like they used to!" So, along with everything else, I'm shopping for a fridge!

1 comment:

lynettechiles said...

I feel your pain! Very trying at best. I didn’t think we would ever be complete, but worth the wait!