"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Design Team Collage

I've finished my second ZNE Design Team challenge for April. Whoopee!
I'm so glad to be technically finished. Of course, we can always make more than the required two art pieces, but now the "pressure" is off. I am having a ball doing this.

This is a 5" x 7" collage done on cardstock. The background is a copy of a railroad repair receipt and patterned paper. The bird is from the ZNE Little Ones #1 Collage Sheet. The eggs were cut from a catalog and stamped. The baby is from the Internet and the real antique lace was attached at the top with zigzag machine stitching.

3 comments:

K said...

wow! fantastic art!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with this collage. Inspiring.

Sue McGettigan said...

So pretty!! Love the soft colors and the little eggs, very cool.