"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Masculine Cards


Tonight my local stamp group had our monthly meeting and we had a "masculine card shoebox swap". We each designed a masculine card and then assembled all the materials and tools to make the card in a box. We then rotated the boxes so that each of us had an opportunity to make one of each card. There were five of us and we returned home with five wonderful masculine cards for the men in our lives.

This first card is mine - I used a Paper Artsy stamp stamped in brown ink on white cardstock and then stippled with turquoise ink. This was then layered on a distressed brown background and adhered to a turquoise card stamped around the edges with a texture stamp.

Here are the other four designed by Christine, Cathy, Mette and Julie. (I hope you gals don't mind me sharing!)



No comments: