"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Glass Ornaments

One of the gals at the retreat, Brenda, was working on little glass ornaments made from microscope slides and holiday papers. She decorated a black wire Halloween tree with these darling danglies - check out her blog here to see the finished tree. Many of us were promptly hooked and started looking at our papers with a new focus. I even learned how to cut the glass, after several bad attempts - thanks Bren for your patience!




Here are the ones I made. I love the Christmas trees in non-traditional Christmas colors and the chunky vintage glass glitter.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Susan, love your ornaments. Now hurry down to the store and get you a beautiful little Christmas tree and hang them on it!
Glad you had fun! Now you can understand why I look at everything in minature.
Also, thanks for the blog referral!