"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Old Hollywood Glamour

I finished another page for the round robin book swap for my local stamp club while at the weekend retreat. This book is for Bess who wanted "Old Hollywood Glamour" using black, white and Tiffany blue and is a chipboard scalloped album held together with a book ring.

These scans came out a bit faded, probably due to the flash. Here is the front which I covered with a patterned paper and stamped the flourish and "style" in black. The glamour girl stamp (love this stamp from Rubber Romance) is stamped on white cardstock and heat embossed with Judikins Black Opals embossing powder. The large flower was originally white - I inked it to get the Tiffany blue color. I added the vintage rhinestone button, vintage black lace and Stickles to the flourish and the top of the lace.


On the back, I stamped a dress stamp from Renaissance Art Stamps, tiny shoes and purse from a $1 clear stamp set and another flourish. I inked the dress sash and shoulder ties with a Versamark pen and embossed them with the same Black Opals embossing powder. Hope she likes it!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Just love the colors in this book. Though the pages are more beautiful in person!