"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Final Two

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post! Where does the time go? I have been super busy with going to Albuquerque for a bridal shower for my daughter, teaching classes, taking a class and just the day-to-day regular stuff.

I received the final two patriotic 4" x 4" squares from the swap. The first one is from Jeri who lives in Texas near me. I love the image of the window box with flags and how it's sandwiched between the red and blue papers.


And this one is from Nancy. She said the picture is of her father (center) and his two Army buddies from WWII. His draft photo is on the tag and the postmark is a stamp made from her uncle's original draft letter. Nancy owns Sugar Lump Studios so you can check out more of her work as well as her stamps there.

No comments: