"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Red White and Blue

July 1st already - can you believe it?! July 4th is one of my most favorite holidays. I LOVE red, white and blue together and have always had at least one room of my houses decorated in these colors. To get you in the patriotic spirit, here are some photos from Country Living magazine's July online newsletter. (By the way, if you don't already subscribe to this, you should consider it - there are always great recipes, decorating ideas, crafts and "yummy" pictures.)
Don't forget to get out your flag and fly it this weekend!

Don't you love how these beautiful old white houses are decorated for the holiday!

Here is a patriotic 4"x4" collage I made for a friend. The red, white and blue rosette is made from _____? A cupcake liner! The patterned paper is from Rusty Pickle and the image is from a collage sheet from Digital Collage Sheets.
Tomorrow I will share some patriotic decorating ideas.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your collage is adorable Susan!

Jeri said...

I love the 4x4 susan!