"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lots of art, but can't share

I've been busy making lots of new projects, but nothing that I can share just yet. In February we will be teaching a Scrapbook-in-a-Day class using the new Prima album by Donna Downey. It's a darling album with five canvas pages and five page protectors for paper layouts and will be a fun class. The design team split up the pages and we each did four total. I ended up with two canvas pages, which I love working on, and loved my finished pages. They incorporate stamping, sewing, fabrics and more. Can't wait to share them here!

Last weekend I went to another local stamp convention and touched base with one of my favorite stamp vendors there - Just For Fun Stamps. By the end of my conversation with the owner, I came home with a bag full of their stamps to make samples for them! So I've been working on those and will share when I can.

Have you been keeping up with all the CHA news this week? Lots of new paper lines and new products coming. Check out the new die cut machine by Tim Holtz and the new Cake Cricut for cutting fondant for cake decorating! What will they think of next?

2 comments:

jamie said...

PC didn't think of this, Linda Mcclure did.
Her site is her: http://creativedesignscakes.com/
I bought her DVD and have not looked back. I dont' have that $400 machine nor will I buy one.

Hels Sheridan said...

Hey Susan, just popped in to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog...bless you, that was so kind of you :O)) Hels x