"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Much needed Thank You cards

I needed to replenish my Thank You card stash and since I just received my recent order from Stampin Up, I decided to use the new Vintage Vogue stamp set. This is a CASE of a card made by Lynn Put which I'd seen on Splitcoast Stampers. I loved it so much I didn't change it a bit. Don't you like the pink and brown together? I have seen so many pretty samples done with these new stamps - I think it will be a very versatile and much used set. I'm also loving my new Martha Stewart lacy border punch. I bought it to use on my daughter's wedding projects, but it's great on cards too.


1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Susan, this is beautiful! I love the colors together.

LuLu~*xoxo