"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shady Ladies Altered Art Retreat

Calling all altered art enthusiasts! There will be an altered art retreat in the charming little town of Salado, Texas, April 24-25, 2010. The teacher line-up is impressive, including Deryn Mentock and Lisa Renner, and the classes look inspiring. Check out the blog at: http://www.shadyladiesalteredart.blogspot.com/ , sign up for one or more classes and come spend a fun, relaxing and artful weekend in Texas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put
this informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending a
significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!