"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy. busy, busy

The Great American Scrapbook Convention is here in town this weekend and I've been running for days!  The Little Blue House has a booth there and we prepared for almost 500 make-and-takes!

I spent all day yesterday teaching "build-a-flowers" and helping man the booth and all day today helping out in the Crafty Secrets booth (love that store - fantastic products and fantastic people).  It was such fun to catch up with my good friend, Vicki Chrisman, who does the Crafty Secrets make-and-takes and is their Design Team Leader.  She and I have known each other for several years (met online) and see each other every June at the convention.  I was lucky enough to be able to help her teach her Alice in Wonderland class today.


After closing the convention this evening, we rushed back to the LBH for our Friday Night Live U-stream webcast at 8:30 pm.  Our June Front Porch Kit was revealed and is now available for purchase on the website.

And tomorrow it's back to the convention for another full day!  Guess I'd better get to bed - this night owl has to get up at the crack of dawn!

No comments: