"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, March 2, 2012

Front Porch Kits Coming Soon!



It's been a few months since The Little Blue House released a Front Porch Kit - the holidays ate up all our free time - but we are now ready to reveal yet another fabulous kit, "Nature's Charm."  I think this one may be my favorite yet and I can't wait to share it with you!

Pre-orders are now being taken (call the LBH at 817-431-7930) - be sure to reserve yours as this is a limited release. We have a new website (www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com) which is now up and running but still in a state of construction - soon you will be able to order online as well as visit a gallery of inspiration projects designed by the amazing design team.

I'm showing a sneak peek of some of the kit contents today and will have more in the next few days.  Monday is the full reveal and kits will be available for shipping or in-store pickup starting Tuesday.  Hmm, what could this be?


2 comments:

Goldie said...

Absolutely love these colors!

Cathy said...

I love that the colors are spring-y without being all pastel and pinks. I mean, I love me some pink, but this combo is just beautiful!!