"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome to the new Front Porch Design Team



We've just added eight new designers to our Front Porch Design Team! They all bring unique talents and styles to the team and I'm looking forward to getting to know them and create art with them. They will be creating projects for the very next Front Porch Kit due to be released in about six weeks.

Check out the announcement of the new team on The Little Blue House Blog today and be sure to visit their personal blogs to get to know them better.

WELCOME GIRLS!


3 comments:

Robyn Schaub said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, Susan! I'm excited to be working with you.

Roxanne O'Brien said...

Thank you! I can't wait to get started with working with FPK! :)

Carolyn Dube said...

I hadn't seen their kits before but the one on the blog this month is fantastic! Congrats to all the design team members!