"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Classes for Spring

Last weekend we released our new LBH classes for spring. To see the entire lineup, go to the LBH blog and click on the Buffet Class tab at the top. There are still openings in all classes, so reserve your seat now.

Here's a spring canvas I created  (which is similar to the one I created for the Front Porch Kit projects last week) using a burlap canvas and lots of natural elements.  It showcases one of my favorite photos of my youngest daughter.




And I created this double-page baby layout from the new Graphic 45 baby papers (Little Darlings).  I borrowed photos of a friend's baby for this but am looking forward to replacing them with my own grandson's photos (two weeks to go!).

Used a G45 metal butterfly embellishment

Love these tiny onesies with Ideology metal hangers

Tiny baby buttons and an embossed butterfly
Hope you're starting to enjoy spring weather wherever you are. It's been in the high 70's here all week and everything is blooming!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Lovely pieces. Adore Graphic 45 papers...