"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back from CHA

What a goofball I am! I had drafted the last post and never clicked the publish button.  Anyway, we returned late last night and had a blast. We had record cold temps in LA while there, but we were inside most of the time and it never bothered us.

Here are a few fun photos from the weekend. 
Anaheim Convention Center

Waiting for doors to open first day

Having fun at a "lotions and potions" make-n-take at the Art Anthology booth

One way to get a photo with the Timster!
Oops he saw us!

With sweet Jenni Bowlin


And darling Heidi Swapp

Wish this stuff came in this size!
In the next few days I'll share some of the trends I saw and also favorite products.

No comments: