"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, January 7, 2013

CHA here we come!

Only three more days until we leave for the Craft and Hobby Association trade show in Anaheim, CA. Can't wait! This is my fourth year going and it's like going to crafting heaven. Just about any craft is represented and the convention space is huge!  There are make-and-takes, lots of samples to drool over and sometimes free giveaways. So much to see and do and so little time!

We will be concentrating on papers, embellishments, ribbons, surfaces and "lotions and potions".  One of my favorite paper companies, Graphic 45, has shown some sneak peeks of their new paper lines. Check out French Country and Secret Garden - aren't they beautiful? Can't wait to see the lines in real life.



We'll be attending some workshops and lectures all day Friday and then the show opens Saturday. I hope to share some of our experiences with you here during the show.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Will I fit in your suitcase?

Linda Hahn said...

I sure do love their new lines!! You are so lucky to get to see their booth in person!!