"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New class projects

Lots of new class projects for the new year are now on display at the Little Blue House in Keller and on the LBH blog here.  

These are two projects I created. First is a 5"x7" "HUGS" chipboard mini album with a unique binding. Do you like the kiss on the cover?





There are 7 pages in this little book and room for at least 14 photos!


I love this little heart banner.


Pockets and tags for even more photos.



The second project is a mixed media canvas.  These have been very popular since I introduced the first canvas about this time last year.  I just love mixed media - you can use anything and everything! 



This close-up shows the title - Love Lives Here - on the flower stems.



More close-ups.




Hope you'll join us for class in the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan, I love your projects. They are Oh! So Cute! I want to make the Love Lives Here Canvas. We'll play when you get back from CHA. Have fun!

Linda Hahn said...

Susan, I love your cute little house! You are such a talented mixed media artist!

Unknown said...

Hi susan,

Love Lives Here project kit , is it for sale?? Let me know thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,

Love Lives Here project kit, is it for sale? Let me know thanks