"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


I wish you everything wonderful in this coming year. May all your artistic wishes come true! Have you made any artistic resolutions yet?  I hope to create more personal art this year and try new techniques.

Our family had a wonderful time together in Ft. Myers Beach, Florida, over Christmas. The two grandbabies loved all the attention from their aunties and uncle and Grams and Pops.  And they loved the beach and pool. I think we have two little water babies!  Here are a few highlights of the week.









 Hope to be back soon to share some new projects I'm working on.




4 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

what sweet little chunks ... just makes me want to squeeze and kiss and love them WHICH I am sure you did ... Happy New Year to you also ....

Robin said...

Happy 2013 to you and yours Susan!

Hugs,
Robin

Carolyn Dube said...

Happy New Year! What cuties you have!

Unknown said...

They...are...so...Cute!