"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, April 20, 2015

Fun with the Gelli Plate Today

The Art Challenge for this week's Documented Life Project is using the Gelli Plate. Since I was off today and had nothing scheduled, I decided it was a great day to just play and get messy with my gelli plate.

This is what I ended up with after a few hours' play. 47 backgrounds - some on book pages, some on 8.5" x 11" lightweight copy paper, some on deli paper and some on the backs of old lightweight scrapbook paper!






And this is the scrap paper I laid down to protect my table - even this looks great and I'm sure I will use it for something.


So when was the last time you just played? 

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Okay. So when are you inviting me to your house to play? I'd come over in a heartbeat!

Honest!
SuZeQ