"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Handmade Prayer Journal

You will be reading this post while I am in Austin celebrating Halloween with two of my little grandsons. (Happy Halloween everyone - hope you eat some yummy candy!)

 I made this a few weeks ago but have not had time to post it so I scheduled it for while I am gone.



This is not original - I copied exactly what Tai Bender did for the Illustrated Faith website back in August. (See her post here dated Aug. 30 for more information on how she made it.) It's bound together with a very simple stitch and is a great size (about 8.5" x 5.5").

I fell in love with it when I first saw it and since I had the same papers from the Whatever is Lovely collection from Bella Blvd decided to make one for myself. Isn't it adorable? I think I'll use it for a prayer list or maybe for notes when studying the bible.  

No comments: