"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Documented Life UnPlanner - Week 6

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I've got lots to share for this past week's DLP project. We are already in Week 6 (Feb. 6).

First is the February divider page. The pocket holds a tag on which I've added the monthly theme which is "Love without Hesitation - Taking the Leap."




On the back, I used a "girl" card from Christy Tomlinson's special Valentine kit. I love this card and wanted it to be the focus of the page.




Next is the February monthly view calendar.  I sprayed Heidi Swapp spray ink through a heart stencil over the full page. I wrote the dates on small punched hearts. The "spine" is washi tape and I used several stamps also.


This is the back of the month view. It all started with a darling notepad I bought at Target's $ Spot (the figure with black and white stripe dress and balloons). I wanted to showcase that cute design which seemed appropriate for Valentine's month so I created a collage around it.




Tomorrow I will share more. There is lots of creating for the first week of the month!












2 comments:

Julie said...

My jaw dropped looking at these! Your work is always stellar and is always my favorite! Your talent and ability are amazing!

Sue Kosec said...

Stinkin' cute, Susan. Love the colors you used.

xo
SuZeQ