"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, May 9, 2016

DLP unPlanner 2016 - May - Wk. 1

May Theme - A Look Through My Eyes: Gaining New Perspectives

I've started a new binder! The first one held four months so I am hoping this one will too.

Here's my May divider page. As usual, I've added a pocket on the front (this time a real denim pocket from a child's pair of jeans) to hold a tag with the monthly theme. I thought the eye image downloaded from the internet went with the theme.




I printed the monthly calendar on the back of the divider to save space. Lots of stamped/doodled flowers and some washi tape. The pennants are cut from the May calendar that was included in the kit.




And Week 1. I stamped and embossed the dates and days of the week in white - love the look on the kraft paper. The scrolls are stenciled with yellow paint. You can see from my handmade LBH "stickers" that I was there quite a bit this past week! National Scrapbook Day/Week was busy for us.


I'm currently working on the PAC for the week.

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

EXCELLENT work. LOVE the little jeans pocket.

xo
SuZeQ