"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, July 23, 2016

A little something for me...

When the "She Blooms" paper collection from Bella Blvd was released, I just had to get it. I loved all the bright colors and fun flowers and the touch of black and white. (Click on the link to see this collection if you haven't already seen it.)






Tracy (owner of The Little Blue House) did a beautiful two-page layout sample using the collection and I finally got around to duplicating one of the pages. It is perfect displayed on the 12x12 Bo Bunny clipboard I got at Christmas. I will use this for any future granddaughter I might have, but in the meantime, I will try to find a decent photo of myself and keep this in my art room. It makes me happy just looking at it!


1 comment:

Carla said...

It's very cheery. I like it too