"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, July 22, 2016

And one more...

I forgot to post this last project from the retreat. It was hanging up right in front of my computer
 and I didn't "see" it!


This is the little banner made from toddler-sized jean pockets. Aren't they just the cutest? 

This project is super simple - add some squares of patterned papers to each pocket, make and adhere a rosette and a few pieces of ribbon, and add letters. I added Stickles to the letters and the edges of the rosettes. The pockets are threaded on a piece of twine with torn strips of fabric between each one. Easy peasy!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

What a sweet idea ... whoever came up with this idea did a great job (as did you!)

Happy USA!
xo
SuZeQ

PS - have you noticed I'm playing catch-up? Doing so as the movers load the truck. Once everything is at the new place, I probably won't be back on the computer for a few days.