"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

30-Day Art Marks Challenge - Days 3-5

 Day 3 - Layered


This page started as a dictionary page. I did a wash of pink acrylic paint and then swiped some white paint horizontally with my finger. I "layered" circles painted with paint daubers, then doodled with white and black pens.

Day 4 - Stacked



This background is a gel-plate printed deli paper which I glued on to the index card page. I cut triangles from another painty deli paper, glued them on in a stack and then doodled with white and turquoise paint pens.

Day 5 - Round


This was a thin book page. I used blue and green watercolors for the background and "stamped" with bubble wrap. I  then painted yellow circles with acrylic paint and my fingers. I added a touch of turquoise and then doodled with a black marker.

I am having so much fun with this challenge. I love my tiny junk-papers book and working for less than ten minutes to "make my marks." Of course, these aren't art masterpieces, but rather little exercises to get creating every day.

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

I'd say you're marking your marks just fine. Love all pages.

xo
SuZeQ