"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Life Documented - April Week 3

April 16 - 22


This was the week starting with Easter Sunday. We had gone to Albuquerque to be with our grand boys, Drew and Grant, for the weekend. I got sick with a stomach bug on Sunday which put me in bed for the day. We were supposed to fly home that night, but waited until Monday morning. Luckily, it was just a 24-hr bug!

On Tuesday I flew back to Austin to be with Kelly and her two boys. She had a follow-up appointment on Thursday with her doctor and got a good report. She can now drive and lift her 2-year old. 

The background for this spread is scraped yellow and orange acrylic paints. I added punched circles from scrapbook paper for the days of the week and strips of gelli-printed paper for the dividers.  On the right page I added pictures of all four boys from Easter along with a few journal cards and 
a die cut.

I am now caught up to the current week in my planner!

2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

Great work on this one. I love everything about it.

Doesn't it feel good to be caught up? I don't know how you do it!

xo
SuZeQ

Carla said...

Looks really colorful and busy days.