"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, April 6, 2017

One more Art Marks page

Day 6 - Black and White



Black and white was an easy prompt - I had so many ideas but settled on white and black doodled flowers and some washi tape. Love how this came out - so very graphic.

I had just enough time to complete this before getting ready to go out of town. I was supposed to fly to Austin to help out when my daughter has surgery tomorrow and during her recovery as she won't be able to lift for several weeks (kinda hard when you have one that it under 2!). As it turns out, the flights all filled up overnight (I fly non-rev) so I am going to have to drive! I'd better hustle...

I'll be gone at least a week and then may go to Albuquerque for Easter. See you later!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Black and white ... love all the possibilities and love what you chose to "mark" - it's perfect.

Speedy recovery for your daughter and safe travels to you.

See you on the flip/flop!
xo
SuZeQ