"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

October Journal Page Swap

Surprise! I thought we would be out of town this week but there was a huge snafu with Southwest Airlines over the weekend and we were not able to fly this week. Mexico has now been postponed to next week, so I'm back to posting!

There was no given theme for this month's vintage junk journal page swap so I used a "fashion/style" theme and used images from old vintage sewing patterns.

This is the front of the page. The pocket flip is made from a recycled window envelope which I collaged with different papers.




This is the tag inserted into the pocket. The quote is an old rubber stamp.




Here is the flip open to reveal the front of the page with another stamp and an image from a sewing pattern.  The back of the pocket flip has a vellum pocket and another tag.


This is the back of the page. I used a coordinating patterned paper to make a corner pocket/tuck spot with three more tags.






 

No comments: