"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, October 16, 2021

"Think Pink" Challenge

Last week my online group's weekly challenge was anything pink.

I created this flip/pocket for a journal page from a recycled window envelope.

I cut it down and also cut off the back, leaving the flap intact. Then I collaged both sides with scrap paper pieces. I glued on a small piece of card stock on the back for a little pocket. Then I made a tag, decorating it on both sides and making sure what I wanted to show through the window on the front was positioned properly on the front of the tag.

Completed flip with tag in pocket



Front of flip and front of tag



Back of flip and back of tag



This is an easy project, uses up scraps, recycles and is a great addition to a journal.



No comments: