"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Canvas Class


As promised, here is the photo of the canvas I did in class Thursday night. Isn't it darling? My friend Jaclyn designed and taught it. It uses 3 1/2" squares of the new Simplicity line of papers from Fancy Pants and is 11" by 14". The embellishments include die cuts, ribbons, buttons, embossed pink metal and paper, velvet and crocheted flowers. The class sample had black and white photos of her three boys and her husband. I am trying to decide whether to add photos of my kids and keep it or maybe old photos of my Mom and give it to her.

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Susan it turned out great .... love the pink metal that was embossed but you know me I am into shinny .... Linda F