"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Last spread in last altered book!


I am feeling so very pleased with myself tonight! I finished my last spread in the last altered book of the round robin swap. It's not due until July 15th so I'm ahead of schedule!
This last book's theme was "games" and I did these pages on Bunco. It's hard to see in the scan, but I added pink and clear rhinestones all over the page to add some bling for "ladies' night out." I also used my brand-new Fiskars scallop border punch - I love this punch and had looked all over for it. My friend finally found it at Hobby Lobby and bought it for me for an early birthday present. I love how it scallops and makes the holes in one pass!

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Oh Susan this is great ..... it's been years since I played Bunco .... Linda F