I had done the background of this page awhile ago and really liked it, which hindered my finishing the page as I didn't want to cover it up. But earlier this month I decided to complete the page and just added the cut doily, some black alpha washi tape, old hole reinforcers and some stickers for the title.
When I glued on these items with gel medium, it reactivated some of the color from the Distress Stains I had used which are not permanent even when dry. I liked the effect, which toned down the bright white of the doily and reinforcers.
And I added a torn tag with a date stamp which means I've finished it!