"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, May 2, 2014

April Rolodex Card-a-Day (Part 2)

These are the remaining cards for April.

Scraped paint background, paper scraps

Easter - I shared this earlier in the month

New neon paints, postcard image I've saved forever

Brown bag, book text, gesso, paints, ephemera

Digital postcard received from friend - a long time ago (I cut to fit and rearranged a few images)

3 alcohol inks on craft sheet, glossy paper swiped thru; then dabbed with blending solution through stencil, TH stamp

Gelli plate print on deli paper; title from TH stencil packaging

Crafty Secrets make-n-take from convention a few years ago!

Scrap papers from spray inks

New TH "crocodile" stencil with Viva glitter paste

Old photograph on which I journaled

An attempt at drawing and coloring with Inktense Watercolor Pencils; tree is paper

Now this is what my Rolodex looks like now. I doubt it is going to make it through the entire year! It's filling up fast but it looks so yummy! I love having it on my desk.


No comments: